India post has released notification for India post recruitment 2022 and invite new application for the posts which are released in 2021 and now India post has also invites new applicants for these post and the last date for this post per ek
Applicants who are interested to join India Post has check notification before apply online in the notification there are all the details are shown correctly by India Post. And then check the details like eligibility age limit selection process for India post recruitment 2022 sarkari result.
Interested applicants a registered before first august 2022 till 5:00 p.m. and after that this registration for applicants is closed. These forms are filled offline means candidates need to fill offline form and attach the relevent documents which are given in the notification and post this to India post postal address after that your registration is being completed.
India post recruitment 2022
|01st August 2022
|30 June 2022
|18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2021
India post has released notification for different posts candidates were interested please read notification before apply online. Applications are received offline at their postal address which is given in the notification so please read notification before apply online carefully.
Applicants whose age is 18 to 30 years and an age relaxation is given also for OBC and SC ST candidate and the salary given is 19900 to 63200 slab.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Eligiblity
Indian citizens are eligible for these posts in India post recruitment 2022. Age limit and education qualification are also mentioned in this post.
Age limit for India post recruitment 2022
age should be for these post 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2021 for UR and EWS Categories and Age relaxation will be given to OBC and SC ST candidates. The age for government servants is up to 40 years as per Central Government rules.
Age relaxation for OBC candidates is for 3 years and SC ST candidates is for 5 years. There is no is relaxation given to candidates for OBC SC ST who are applying for the post of unreserved category.
Eligibility for India post-Bharti 2022
- Candidates who have certificates in respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. of India. OR VIII passed with one year of experience in similar trade.
- The candidates who have applied for M.V. Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
India Post recruitment Application Fees
- Application fees are 100 rupees as Indian Postal Order or UCR Receipt from any Post Office.
- When candidates come to Trade Test a trade test fee of 400 Rs. in form of a UCR Receipt or Indian Postal Order.
Vacancy Details and Salary for India Post Vacancy 2022
Pay Scale as per 7th CPC is 19900/- to 63200/- and Allowances are extra.
Selection Process of India Post
Candidates should be selected on basis of the trade test and their qualifications as mentioned in the Notification.
The basic process is first to send documents to India Post and then they take a trade test of aspirants then on basis of education and trade tests the final list is out.
How do Fill Application form?
- Interested candidates need to read the full notification which will give below in important links then download the Application form below.
- Fill the application form correctly and signed dually on the application form.
- One Passport size photograph should be attached at the place of photograph.
- Application Fees of 100/- Rs also be attached with the application as Indian Postal Order or UCR receipt.
- Documents attached with the application are Age Pfoof, Education Qualification, Technical Qualification, Driving Licence, Trade Experience, Community Certificate, Income, and Assets certificate produced by EWS candidates.
- Send the Application form to the Department of Post India, Office of the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Goods Shed Road, Coimbatore- 641001.