SSC Full Form – Full Form – SSC,CGL,CHSL,JE,CPO,GD,MTS
Full-Form of SSC – Staff Selection Commission
SSC Full Form in Hindi – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
Staff Selection Commission stands for recruitment process for Indian government and Ministries of Indian Govt.
It has different types of job profiles like CGL, CPO, CHSL, JE, GD, MTS, etc. SSC fulfills government jobs recruitment for 10th to Graduate candidates.
The selection board has recently adopted this new logo for the department.
SSC also has a full form that is Secondary School Certificate which is provided by many boards after passing the candidates this level of examination.
It is established on 4th November 1975 with the name Subordinate Service Commission but in 1977 its name is changed to Staff Selection Commission which hires 10th to Graduates for different departments of the Indian Government.
In addition to SSC conducts exam list given below:-
- CGL – Common Graduate Level
- CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level
- JE – Junior Engineer
- GD – General Duty
- CPO – Central Police Organisation
- Multi-Tasking Staff
In addition to SSC has a huge no of vacancies for students.
Table of Contents
- 1. What is SSC CGL.
- 2. What is SSC CHSL.
- 3. What is SSC CPO.
- 4. What is SSC JE.
- 5. What is SSC MTS.
- 6. What is SSC Stenographer.
- 7. What is SSC GD.
1. What is SSC CGL – SSC Cgl Full Form
Full-Form of SSC Cgl – Common Graduate Level
However, This is an exam which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for graduate students. There are various posts that come under this section.
SSC Cgl exam is conducted annually by the commission for grade “B” and “C” Posts.
Grade “B” Posts are given below:-
- Assistant Audit Officer – Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Accounts Officer – Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Section Assistant Officer – Central Secretariat Service, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Railway, Ministery of External Affairs, AFHQ, Other Ministries/Department/Organisation
- Assistant – Other Ministries/Department/Organisation
- Inspector of Income Tax – CBDT
- Inspector – Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner (CBEC)
- Assistant Enforcement officer – Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector – Central Bureau of Investigation, National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer – Statics and program implementation
Group “C” Posts are given below:-
- Auditor – Offices under CAG, CGDA, Other Departments/Ministries
- Accountant – Offices under CAG, Other Ministry/Departments
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks – Central Govt. Offices
- Tax Assistant – CBDT,CBEC
2. What is SSC CHSL – SSC Chsl Full Form
Full-Form of CHSL – Combined Higher Secondary Level
In addition to this exam is conducted by the commission for various posts under the departments and ministries. However, these posts are on behalf of 12th pass-out students.
Different posts are as under:-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Grade “A” Data Entry Operator
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
Above all posts are come under CHSL Exam.
3. What is SSC CPO – SSC CPO full form
Full form of CPO – Central Police Organisation
In that particular department of SSC posts vacancies open for Sub Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) which have BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, etc.
The basic Qualification for these posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Candidates are going through Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical for joining these posts.
4. What is SSC JE – SSC JE Full form
Full form of SSC JE – Junior Engineer
Therefore these posts are open for Engineering Students for various posts and departments (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical). Which are given below –
- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Military Engineer Services (MES)
- Farakka Barrage Projects
- Border Road Organisation
- Central Water and Power Research Station
- Directorate of Quality Assurance
- National Technical Research Organisation
5. What is SSC MTS – MTS Full Form
Full-Form of SSC MTS – Multi Tasking Staff
These posts are open for candidates who are passed 10th from a recognized board and university. These posts are open to hiring a multi-tasking staff for different departments of the Government of India.
Posts under this category are such as:-
- Junior Genset Operator etc.
6. What is SSC Stenographer –
Stenographer – These are posts for students who know about steno. If they know about steno then definitely they are eligible for applying for Stenographer posts and able to do steno typing.
7. What is SSC GD – SSC GD Full Form
Full form of SSC GD – General Duty
Similarly, these posts are for General Duty in ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSF, NIA & Assam Rifles. The recruitment is under different phases which are held by Commission.
Staff Selection Commission is liable to recruit candidates for the different departments which are come under it. Want to go on Commission Website which is ssc.nic.in
Above all the information is about the SSC full form. So this is very helpful information. In short, Commission is full of authorized for all the recruitment processes.